We take every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our Website, such information is protected both online and off-line. YES Leasing uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with a safe and secure online application submission process. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during your online activities. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as, bank statements, credit card statements, your average bank balance and activity, personal and business credit history, payment behavior, bank account information, and tax ID number;
- Social security number;
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password, and IP address; and
- Business information including company name, company size, and business type.
We may also conduct a site visit or telephone interview to collect information. We supplement the data you provide with your credit score obtained from one or more of the major credit bureaus. Once you are a YES Leasing customer, we may reach out to you for information again if you decide to lease additional equipment. Under no circumstances does providing this information to YES Leasing constitute an obligation to enter into a lease: this decision is reserved, without exception, to the management of YES Leasing.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Verify your identity;
- Determine whether or not you qualify for one of our leases;
- Process your account, including deducting automatic payments; and
- Communicate with you to send order confirmations, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications;
- Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business;
- Compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally” identifiable form and an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form.
Privacy and Sharing of Information
By submitting an Application Form to YES Leasing (“YES Leasing”), Business Applicant and each Individual Applicant (“Signers”) represents, acknowledges and agrees as follows: (i) all information provided to YES Leasing and/or their corporate affiliates by Signers is true and complete; (ii) Signers authorize YES Leasing to disclose all information and documents that YES Leasing may obtain regarding Signers (whether from Signers or third parties) to other persons or entities that are under contract with YES Leasing for the purpose of providing financing to applicants (“Recipients”) and (iii) Signers authorize YES Leasing and Recipients to:
- Obtain credit and employment information about the Signers;
- Obtain credit reports and make any inquiries YES Leasing and Recipients consider appropriate in connection with this Application or reviews of the Applicant’s account from time to time;
- Disclose account information as required by law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including in a bankruptcy proceeding;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If YES Leasing is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- To any other third party only with your prior consent to do so.
Each Signer acknowledges that additional information may be required in order to render a decision regarding Business Applicant’s account and Signers hereby certify that they have read and understand the terms of this YES Leasing Application Form.
If your application for business credit is denied, you have the right to a written statement of the specific reason for denial. To obtain a statement, please contact YES Leasing, 4500 Biscayne Blvd. #306, Miami FL 33137, (305) 892-6444, within 60 days from the date you are notified of our decision. We will send you a written statement of reasons for the denial within 30 days of receiving your request for the statement.
NOTICE: If applying for a loan, please note that the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC 20580.
User Access and Choice
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
YES Leasing and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from YES Leasing and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts may be used by YES Leasing and our partners (for example, our marketing partners), affiliates, or analytics or service providers, including our live chat, marketing trackers, and survey tool service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
Local Storage Objects (Flash/HTML5)
Our partners may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Website or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to collect and store information.
Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please refer to:
We may partner with third parties to display advertising on our Website and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Security of Information
YES Leasing takes the security of your information very seriously. YES Leasing uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with a safe and secure online application submission process. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during your online activities. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Social Media Widgets
Changes To This Policy
Security of Information
4500 Biscayne Blvd. #306
Miami, FL 33137
Attn.: legal dept.
If you are contacting us to opt-out of marketing communications, you must include your full name and business mailing email addresses and account number. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.